Hi there fellow entreprenuerial spirits!!
Can you really start my own business now ?
YES, you really can. AND YOU MUST!! Let me tell you why....
My name is Vince Garvin, born in a deprived inner city area 50 years ago.
I left school at the tender age of 15 with NO QUALIFICATIONS.
Since then, I have started numerous businesses, most with really no idea of how I was going to make it work!!
I simply had an idea and, because nobody told me I couldn't do it, I simply went ahead, AND DID IT!!
I have since had some businesses that didn't give me what I was hoping for but, I have also had some SPECTACULAR SUCCESSES!
I am now very happily married, have a great wife, fantastic kids, I live in a beautiful mansion, wear the best clothes, eat in the finest restaurants, drive the latest Jaguar XKR.....
I am not saying these things to brag however, I firmly believe, if I have done it, YOU CAN TOO!!
Want me to explain? Contact me for more info....
29th May 2008
Thursday, 29 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment